Brand Copywriter/UX Writer
Who We Are:
MSB Holdings is a wellness company with products that help improve the quality of life for men and women through innovative health and pharmaceutical products and services. We are not big pharma. MSB Holdings is a fast-moving, fast-growing Austin start-up with capital to continue to innovate and quickly go to market with licensed medicines for the foreseeable future.
Who We Are Looking For:
MSB Holdings is seeking a freelance Copywriter and UX Writer to work closely with our chief of staff, creative and technology teams to support B2C brand and product launch campaigns. The assignment will last approximately 6 months with the potential to extend.
As a Copywriter you will create advertising campaigns that deliver an elevated shopping and purchase experience for men’s and women’s healthcare. Your work will include, but not be limited to, digital ad campaigns and landing pages, emails, video, content experiences and social posts, and encompass both brand awareness and performance marketing efforts. All of your work will be designed to engage audiences, inform them in compelling ways, and convert bottom-funnel consumers.
Who You Are:
You are a strong conceptual thinker with solid copy skills. You push the boundaries of creative excellence and ensure the delivery of required results. The ideal candidate is a practical visionary who can generate big ideas and execute flawlessly, meticulously, and on schedule. You have experience in direct-to-consumer, health and wellness, and luxury spaces. You know that there is no such thing as innovation and creativity without process and communication that enables your team to perform at their best.
What The Role Will Do:
- Work with CEO, Chief of Staff and creative partner to write clearly articulated value propositions
- Lead brainstorm sessions designed to generate concepts that convert consumers
- Oversee and execute on-brand digital creative marketing campaigns – from brand marketing to performance marketing executions
- Champion the brand by ensuring all solutions are loyal to our company brand and business goals
- Create and maintain brand language and be able to contribute to new product launches and contribute to their creative strategy
- Ensure that creative solutions are strategic and efficient. They should maximize the company’s ROI, and deliver beyond being pretty or “designed”.
- Oversee the integration of brand message and design to ensure they work together seamlessly
- Translate marketing and branding strategies efficiently, solve for problems in an innovative manner, and help elevate a growing luxury brand
- Ensure the execution of campaigns is innovative and stimulates intended behaviors in our target audiences
- Continually study trends and maintain best copywriting practices
- Incorporate strategy, copy direction and feedback from the CEO and chief of staff
What You Need:
- 6-10 years of experience, within an agency, a brand or ecommerce start-up
- A relevant and diverse portfolio that includes digital advertising, video scripts, social assets, engaging emails and landing pages that demonstrate ROI
- Experience with developing performance marketing and brand campaigns
- A strategic consumer mindset and a demonstrated understanding of e-commerce objectives
- Understands and demonstrates good brand consistency in campaigns and is a brand champion
- Knows how to meet deadlines and work well within a team environment
- Understands and has demonstrated proficiency in creating for target audiences
- Understands and has demonstrated how to make messaging and design work together seamlessly
- Communicates well and can tackle multiple projects, while keeping a positive outlook
Please send cover and resume to [email protected].